♥
When someone does not deserve your love,
then
Say goodbye but never say hello again.
Pick the pieces up but never fix them.
Forget but never regret.
Feel the pain but never keep it.
Move on, but never move away...
then
Say goodbye but never say hello again.
Pick the pieces up but never fix them.
Forget but never regret.
Feel the pain but never keep it.
Move on, but never move away...
Should I continue all this stuff?
Suffering like HELL.
If you really so busy,
GO AHEAD.
I won't disturb you!
Everybody keep asking about you and me.
What should I answer?
Arghhhh..
Yeah!
We have nothing.
This is the answer I answered them!
I just feel like want to end up all this.
Just say goodbye,
never regret,
keep move on.
But
I can't.
I have no dare to do this.
Say bye bye to November.
A lot of things happen in this lonelyness month.
Where have I been?
What have I done?
Went to a river camp,knew a lot of friends,gained a lot of experiences!
Starting my school holiday.
Went to 1 day trip.
Shopping and buy some stuff.
And I used a lots of money too.=(
Say bye bye to November.
A lot of things happen in this lonelyness month.
Where have I been?
What have I done?
Went to a river camp,knew a lot of friends,gained a lot of experiences!
Starting my school holiday.
Went to 1 day trip.
Shopping and buy some stuff.
And I used a lots of money too.=(

No comments:
Post a Comment