Friday, 25 November 2011

SILENT

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150416869504814

SILENT
The remaining piano with me all day long.
只剩下鋼琴陪我彈了一天
The cello fall asleep. Silent and old.
睡著的大提琴 安靜的舊舊的
I think you show your feel very clearly.
我想你已表現的非常明白
I know & I understant. You leaved without regret
我懂我也知道 你沒有捨不得
You said you'dl be sad,too.But I don't believe that
你說你也會難過我不相信
It is past that I walked hand in hand with you.
牽著你陪著我 也只是曾經
I wish he would love you more than I did.
希望他是真的比我還要愛你
If so, I will leave with reluctance.
我才會逼自己離開
How barrassed I am.I don't want to break up with you at all.
你要我說多難堪 我根本不想分開
Why do you want me face it with smiling.
為什麼還要我用微笑來帶過
Tolerate you and forgive him? I am not good at this.
我沒有這種天份 包容你也接受他
Don't worry about me. I will be fine.
不用擔心的太多 我會一直好好過
You had been far away from me.
你已經遠遠離開 我也會慢慢走開
Why should I accommodate myself to leave you
為什麼我連分開都遷就著你
I don't have the talent to be silent that soon.
我真的沒有天份 安靜的沒這麼快
I will learn to away from you. Beacuse I love you so much.
我會學著放棄你 是因為我太愛你

This song was covered by my handsome junior~Ken Cham
He is a cool boy.
Last Thursday was my first time accidently yamcha with him.
He is freaking handsome.
I really have nothing to chat with him.
Arghhh..  ><
It seems like I have generation gap with him.
He is so talented.
Love his voice to the MAXXX!!

I love this song so muchhh.. <3




A song which can express my feeling towards bunny.
I keep repeated and repeated this song.
My mind was bunny's image.
OMG!!
What the HELL with me?!
Maybe just like the quote in the picture!
Why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?
Guess what?
We already almost 3 or 4 weeks doesn't chat properly.
If chat also just few sentences than you need off already!
I chat with my juniors more that you!!!
I wondering what are you busying with??
Always say want to hang out together.
You are the one who keep busy and just online to check your stuff!
What the HELL with you now?
I regret I keep back my sentences on that day.
If I never keep back maybe u will more care about me.
I hate you.
You know what happen to me through my status but I don't even know one stuff about you!
I miss you so much..<3
After the hang out we never hang on phone also..
I miss your voice badly.
How was your car test?
Remember what you promise on me?
I hope you still remeber!!
I hate you but at the same times I love u too..><


I should be more optimistic.
I remember you dislike I cry.
And I wont cry because of you.
Can you pause your work?
And have a look on me and ask what I need!?

What a boring holiday!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment