Saturday, 5 November 2011

Just a dream

Lumix GF 1(WHITE) is the first camera I crush on.
Unfortunately, this model already stop it's production.
Opps... Sad..='(



 Pentax K-r White
The next camera I crush on too..^^
I don't have many information about this model..=( 
Pentax camera is a new brand.

Nikon J1..
This is the camera I LOVE the most... ♥
I hope one day I can have this..
What mom say maybe not real but what I can do is achieve good pointer.
Pointer as 3.67 ain't easy to achieve. 
I can't care too much.
Just because the camera I willing to struggle for it.
Nikon J1 wait for me!!!XP


Just now I was reading their past post.
I realised something.
They make me understand a truth.
I freaking jealous.
What to do?
I just can feel it by my ownself and down for it.
No points I suffer myself like this!
I will stop this.
All just a dream.
Xenia Ng Hui Xian is time to wake up! =)
There is always someone besides you who loves you.

Struggle hard.
Good pointer.
Hope camera is not a dream!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment