Arghhh!
Why this holiday so boring?
I keep viewed other people photos.
Especially my seniors.
They are so freaking awesome.
As usual,
I start thinking silly stuff again!
2011 almost ended!
What have I been through this year?
A lots..
Just feel like I need make a difference.
First~~
I need lose my weight!
I have gain a lots of weight.
Almost reach 50KG..
Grrrrrr..
I'm a fatty right now!
Next~~
I should be more mature.
Everybody keep say that I like a 16years old girl!
Please stop it!!! ><
I'm already 18 years old!
My mind is mature enough!
I want to be a pretty girl.
I need rebuilt my confident point!
Next and Next~~
I must study like a cow!
No more LOVE on next year!
I must reduce my time on facebook!
Too addicted with facebook is like addicted on drugs!
I should control myself. ^^
Hope I can do it! XD
I really need tuition!
I don't know whether I can survive till STPM anot?!
Grr..
A very first time I feel so annoying to find a place where to tuition Sejarah!
I need an A+ indeed to PAUSE my history teacher's mouth!!
WTF!!!!!!!
I kinda need this!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment