What a day is today!
Chit chatting like HELL today. =)
Asking a lots of silly questions to Alex..
Ahaha.. XP
Just because he is the one who couple among us!
Those silly questions sound so crazy.
It makes me laugh until my stomach pain. XD
My day ended by that ridiculous conversation.
I'm freaking enjoy.
My life would suck without my classmate. XP
High peeps.
I LOVE you all!!!!
Before I forget one more things!
It really mind fuckkkkkkk!!!
It was about my history teacher.
I'm so sorry to talk bad about her but she really damn annoying me!! = =
Don't know what the hell with her today.
When I sat when Eddie Tan,she came and forced me to sit back my place!
This is the thing I hate the most when a teacher ordering me to do so.
grrrrrr.. = =
You know what?
She said that I'm not good at all..(she mean my result)
You're SUCK!!!
My mood getting better after scold it out! ^^
Is time to pack up my school bag.
Hope tomorrow is a nice day with them.
XP

No comments:
Post a Comment