Monday, 7 November 2011

You do not deserve

In fact, I'm fine, but you do not deserve ♥
其实我很好,只是你不配 ♥
I'm emo like HELL now!!! ;'(
I want cry loudly, but the tears doesn't allow me to do so.
I'm a LOSER!
I choose to give up because I have no confident on him anymore! 
I don't want to waste my time on a person who doesn't love me at all.
I freaking suffer!
No points for me to continue this stuff!
I should wake up now!
This will be the last post about you in my blog.
Love you the more hurt myself the most.
Hurt to the maxxxxxx..=(
Now is the time I let you go.
I need empty my heart.
You are just a stranger who past by my life!


  This is the song will make me remember that day we hanged out together! ;'(
It was my sweet memory.
I wont erase it in my mind.

Say bye to BUNNY!
  ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment