Monday, 5 December 2011

He is not the ONE

I choose to give up!
I really don't know what I want now.
I fell so lonely.
At last I choose to be single.
I'm not willing to wait for him.
I can't bear that you ignore me.
I feel freaking suffer.
I don't know what you want,
what you thinking!
Sorry that I can't bear it.

Actually this matter not all is your fault.
I should be responsible also.
All is my fault.
I have started this game.
BUT
 I'm the one who say GAME OVER.
Sorry.. ;(
After put back to single,my tears keep dropping.
Then,
after few more minutes,it stop so suddenly.
I don't know why!?
Wearing the earphone and searching songs to force myself cry loudly.
But I failed to do so.
I just fell that I'm epic fail.
I can't find 1 song to let me cry badly.
What is this scene stand for?
I not fully love you?
Maybe!!!!!! =_______=
Give up is the right choice.
We should have our freedom.
On that moment,I feel damn hurt.
This is my choice.
Nothing can change
and 
no one I should blame.

 Listen to this song.
I felt that I'm damn immature enough.
I'm not ready to be in relationship too.
Sad till MAXXXXX..T___________T

Beware!
I 'm not suppose to fall in love with someone anymore.
This will make me hurt more badly
Say NO to love stuff.
I should pay fully attention on my study stuff.
Study is always the first place in my life.
NG HUI XIAN
Remind it!

No comments:

Post a Comment