Tuesday, 13 December 2011

RAWR

RAWR!!
I love this skirt so much!!!
Unfortunately..
I din't buy this skirt.
It just cost RM39.00.
~sigh~
Damn it!
I starting hate to shopping with mommy.
=________________=
I just feel like mommy always inhibit me to buy what I like.
Later then when I say I want to buy but she just silent.
This happened on a pairs of shoes.
Last Saturday went to find a shoes I like.
UNFORTUNATELY,
that shoes already sold out!
FML.
Really dislike to go shopping with mommy..
Sorry mommy.
I found out something about my mommy.
When I was small she always let me wear nice skirt or shirt.
After I was 17,it doesn't happen anymore.
I just feel sad.
I ask my mommy why like that.
She said u already big girl still need she do like that?
Hmm..
What mommy say is always make sense.
Those was the skirt wore by me when I was young.
All this made by my mommy.
Thanks mommy..
I love you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment