Friday, 16 December 2011

blue FREAK

Blue.
Love blue till the MAXXX!!!
This photo was taken this morning! ^^
No more insomnia last night.
Phewwwww..
Pimples also reduced after I have enough sleep.
Sleep seriously is so important for me.
A very first time I do the nail painting.
Awww..
Love the colour but the painting is really suck!
Is really weird after I painted all my 10 fingers.
Ahaha..XD
Am I a girl?
Can't understand why girls like to paint their nail.
I pain my toes nail too..
Blue~~

Good morning~~
Oh my GOSHHHHH..
My face looks so retarted.
Getting more fat!
Sharp face turns round face!
Holiday makes me grow FATTTTT..
Everyday do nothing at home..
Boringgggg..
2 more weeks to go..
Holiday almost end up.
Homework still haven't finish..
Arghhh..
Since when I become so terrible?
NG HUI XIAN.
Be more discipline!!!!

Do homework!!

No comments:

Post a Comment