Finally today I had meet up with the lower six juniors!
The amount of them not as much as my batch.
This batch all look nerd but they are pretty smart.
I became one of the facillator during the games session!
A very first time I became facillator.
My group didn't did well in verbal games.
It's alright.
The games are all came from the prefects camp!!!
LAME!!!
The Khairul memang x creative langsung.
It made me miss my prefect camp so much! =(
The main point is my group had became the champion for the country boom game!
I freaking love this game.
There are always some sad moment besides the happiness time.
The comment from Eddie Tan:
Hui Xian you overshadow the group leader!
Refresh back I really over a facillator's limit!
I'm just trying to lead the leader to became a smart and innovative leader!
Sorry that I'm over! =(((((((((((
Enjoy the ice breaking with them to the maxx. =D
Friday I gonna bring them to have a tour in Highschool.
The problem is some of the place myself also don't know. -_________-
Wish me good luck! ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment