Today I doesn't did well for my MUET speaking test!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrr.. ='(
Actually I sad to maxxxxxxxx!
Why am I so stupid?
Why can't I perform well in Task A?
I lose many marks on that part!
After examiners told my weakeness I feel freaking sad.
I feel like want to cry!
At last I bear it and replenish myself that this is the first trial.
What Mr.billy said is true.
''This world not gonna ends up even you doesn't perform well, is okay!''
It make sense.
Now think back I just feel so sad and the tears want to come out...
Sad!!! =''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(
I promise myself that I wont make myself feel sad like this anymore!
No one will sayang me now.
I will sayang myself.
I want my mommy proud of me!
Gonna challenge myself!
Have to smile always to make my days more cheerful. =DDDDDD

No comments:
Post a Comment