Friday, 25 May 2012

Camwhore week

Sejarah Paper2
Kesusasteraan Melayu  Kertas 1
Exam mood is on. =)
First night of revision!
Bahasa Melayu Kertas 1     
During revision night really suffer.=(
My mommoy keep on burst into my room to check whether am I studying or playing phone.
=__________________________________=
I speechless!
Camwhore is the thing I did to release my sleepyness.
I know is not pretty but it was so EPIC. XDDDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! =D 

Epic memories for last Mid-term during school life!   

Phewwwwwwwww..=)
Mid-term exam finally gone.
Struggle hard for it.
Last minutes revision really killed me badly. =(
I don't wanna try it anymore.
During exam I was trying answer all the question.
I had answered what I knew.
Hope my results won't become SUCK!
This mid-term I have realised that time management was damn important.
3 hours to answer a exam paper is ain't enough!
I was keep compete with the time to answer up all my question.
I didn't have much time to manage my time la.
Recently I'm lack of discipline. ='((((((((((
I'm not crazy!
Actually I'm addicted to take exam.
I love to answer all those exam paper.
The questions are so differences from what teacher have thought.
Struggle hard and compete with the time.
These feeling damn awesome! =) 
Yesterday when teacher told us that Pengajian Am had 4 students failed it, lucikly I'm not 1 of them.
Actually I didn't read that subject because of laziness.
One more subject, Kesusasteraan Melayu.
Half of us failed paper 1.
Die la me.. =( (Hope that I'm not one of  them!!!!!!!)
The same thing I didn't did well on this paper also.
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Full of sighness after exam.
Hope GOD bless me!!!!! =)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment