Hello April!!!
I have abandon my blog since a long long time ago!
I'm freaking busy.
I'm so stress.
Just like no way to let me release it.
I miss god brother so so much,but I cant tell him so much.
He is not in Malaysia and he also busy with his studies.
Now is the time to let me be more independent.
Gonna faced all the problem silently. =(
In studies...
I'm so lame in all the subjects.
Those knowledge which I have learnt I hard to apply on the question.
When Mr.Billy asked me to write an essay, my brain was so blank!
Whats is in my mind?
Freaking stress.
Sejarah is the most annoying subject in my current life.
Arrrrrrrrrrrrr..
Just want to screw that paper badly, but it is really hard for me! ;(
My lovely brain, please be good to me.
All the coming exam needs you alot!
Pleas function as well as you can!
In friendship..
Guess what?
Miracle just happened.
I never ever expect that she will buy me a souvenir.
Yes, she did!
OMG!!!!
What is in HER mind?
I really don't know about that!
Even thought she doesn't pass that stuff by her own, but I can feel the meaning.
I also never expect that will help me solve my problem too.
Today she lend me RM 100 for the MUET stuff.
I really never expect that she will help me.
It just like a decade we never talk to each other after that BBSM stuff happened!
Thanks you a lot!!!!!
What is in my mind?
Starting to think a lots when something burst out too suddenly and naturally.
After think and think, I just like I can't afford what I'm hoping nowadays.
Lets the time to decide all this stuff!
Hey April, please love me as much as you can!

No comments:
Post a Comment