Hot!!!!!!!
It doesn't means that I'm HOT! =D
I mean the wheather is freaking hot!
Day by day, there was no one drop of rain drop from sky!
Rain please..
The hot wheather is suffering me!
I had a very bad luck on last saturday!
My leg injured. ='(
Even just a small part but it pain to the MAXXXXX after I have took bath.
PAIN!!!!!!!!
My head was injured too.
It LEBAM but lucikly it not obviously can seen!
Today Mr.Billy conduct speaking trial with us.
I did very bad. ='(
I missunderstood with the task's situation.
I felt that day by day when my age increasing, my brain can't function well!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
FAILED!!!!!!
I have to work more harded for all subjects.
169 DAYS MORE TO GO FOR STPM!
16 DAYS MORE TO GO FOR MID-TERM!
Happy holiday for teachers on tomorrow!
I have tuition. =)
Glad that I have a hardworking PA teacher.


No comments:
Post a Comment