Thursday, 16 February 2012

Neutral mood

FML!
Have gone through a singletine day.
Facing tired and lifeless days.
Days and days,
again and again!
Sometimes I can't really found a single reason for myself to live happily.
Everyday I'm forcing myself to cheer up!
What for? I don't even know the answer!
Feel sad everyday!
No one can actually me up.
Smile is just don't want my friend worry about me.
Smile is to make myself become happier.
Smile is to make people know that you're such a sweet person!
No one actually care with your smile whether your smile is fake or true.
Experienced a lot of stuffs have made me grow more mature.
I'm really exhausted with the current life!
Goes to school everyday is for what?
Entertain the teachers?Friends?Get knowledge?
I can't even answer properly.
Whats is my problem?
What is in my mind?
No one can answer me not even myself!

I need to change my mind!
Have to study well.
Get 4 FLAT.
This should not be a problem for me.
Just concentrate on your studies.
I have no time for other stuff besides school stuff!
Study is just an insurance for myself.
What is my ambition is not an issue for me anymore.
What is important now for me?
Get 4 FLAT for STPM.
I bet no one will degrading me anymore!
4 FLAT ain't easy to get.
Hardworking but no smart enough that is me.
I doesn't hate myself.
Adapt knowledge I always is the slowest!
Yeah..;)
Save the best for the last!
Less than 10 months before STPM!
Gonna pass the months like a cow!

Gonna be a cow soon! =)
Ng Hui Xian.
Bear it in your mind.
You have to be the best.
You need to stay strong whatever what happen.
Be the best to prove that you're not a weaker!
Good good luck for yourself!
Study well for the coming STPM!
Bet it kao kao!


No comments:

Post a Comment