Sunday, 8 January 2012

Sibling love


Finally I understand what is siblings love!
I can feel the siblings love which brought by Jefferson and Heong.
Thanks to both of you! =)

Heong arr..
Happy birthday ya.
This is the first year I wish you happy birthday.
Enjoy your birthday with your love one.=)
Have a blast!

Jefferson,if you saw this post don't jealous ya.
Next time your birthday I will do the same thing for you!
Wish you happy birthday on my blog. =)
So, you don't 'jelly' ya.. XD

Heart this two di sooooooo much. ♥
Thanks to both of you who make me feel what is siblings love.

Zj gor who now in Canada,Winnipeg.
I miss you sooooooooo much.
I need the siblings love from you!
When I feel stress, you are the one I remember!
Always. =(
Since you went to Canada I have lost a people to chat and sms with.
Really feel so lifeless without you.
I have a lots of thing want to chat with you.
Due to the situation, I need let you study but not burden you.
I forgot to wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Hope you healthy always and all the best on your studies!
Just found out something on your wall.
I'm totally speechless.




No comments:

Post a Comment